Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Two Dates in Two Days

So Ali and I don't always get a chance to go out and just go on a date. It's a nice sometimes kinda occasion. Well this past weekend I got to go on two dates with my lovly Angel.

The first one was something called First Friday, where on the first friday of everymonth the art studios open up and Frogert offers a deal for Hollins girls. Ali and I spent two hours walking all over downtown Roanoke looking in studios, from the personal 'we live in the back behind the welder' ones to the fancy ones that if we weren't wearing out nice jackets might have thought we were hooligans. We talked with a lot of the artists. Everyone seems to know everyone else, it was really nice.

The second was a free movie called 'Hysteria'.

It's about the invention of the vibrator.

You should go see it.

That's all I will say.

No comments:

Post a Comment