Friday, February 1, 2013

So much to do, so little energy

I'm finding I have a lot of ideas but not the motivation, to divide my time acrodingly. Mostly, I think because I tiered from work and have been sick on and off. The stresses of life haven't been helping either I was actually sick yesterday.

I could only stomach jell-o, a nibble of some grilled cheese and sprite for dinner. Passed out on Ali's bed for two and a half hours. She had me tucked in all nice and took good care of me. Brought me water and everything.

I have things I want to do. I want to work on. I need to get started on the web comic I've been doing sketches for. I need to get working on my main novels and maybe a few of the side ones. I need to actually get out of bed with my alarm. I need to clean my part of the room up. I need to just write and draw more. I need to get the short stories down on paper. I need to start climbing again, and hiking too.

I know I'm not depressed, I've had depression before and this isn't that. This is just a funk I need to brake out of. It's been hanging over me since the brake with Lee and all the stress that came with that. I just need to get my room clean first. Then get the sessions at the writing center set back up. Get my work reorganized around the new semester. I just have to get my ducks in a row as it were.

It's getting late thou. I'll start tomorrow on my day off work.

No comments:

Post a Comment