Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sandy

So Sandy is coming for Hollins. We don't know if we'll get snow or rain. Most likely power outages and lots and lots of water related things on the ground.

I'm all prepared with a lantern and I'm going to get some munchies that don't spoil tomorrow because Mom really still dose get concerned (I honestly wonder sometimes) and moved some money over into my account. So I'll have my little battery powered lantern, munchies, bottled ink and quills and bordgames with friends to pass the time. Apparently we should expect our power to go out for about a week.

Don'r know how classes will be affected. I hope papers will be extended but I don't want classes to be canceled.

I hope I hope I hope.

Altho a nice brake would be lovely.

So I may not be abel to post to much for a bit.

Stay safe and warm

No comments:

Post a Comment